Installing theme helps your store look suitable the products you sell. Shopify supports you a list of free or premium themes to change your store looks or else you can use a purchased one to configure.
In this post, we will show you 2 ways to install theme in your Shopify store:
Browse Free and Premium Theme within Shopify
- Navigate to Admin> Themes> Visit the Theme Store
- Choose a suitable theme for your store
- Tap Get Theme
- When prompted, log into your Shopify store
Upload your Purchased Theme
If you have a theme purchased outside of Shopify, you will be provided a zip file and then you need to upload to install the theme:
- Navigate to Admin> Themes> Upload a theme
- Choose the zip file> Upload
- Wait for the theme installed and then activate it to display on your store
That’s all about two ways to install theme for your Shopify store.