When installing some applications about Facebook for your Shopify website, sometimes you will be asked to provide App ID and App Secret.
Some Shopify users don’t know where they are so in this post we will show you the way to get them.
- Login Facebook and access http://developers.facebook.com
- Add a new app
- Tap Website when appearing a new window
- Enter name for the App when appearing a new window
- Select category for the App and then tap Confirm when appearing a new window
- Enter the Site URL and Mobile Site URL (URL can be your store address or the address app Shopify provides)
- Click Skip to Developer Dashboard to access to App Dashboard
- When getting App ID and App Secret, click Show button and confirm password of your Facebook account
This tutorial is of importance for all store owners who want to develop their business on Facebook. But it is so easy and we believe that all of you can perform it without difficulty.